Child Care Centre in Fairfield
- We believe that children are the future of society. Thus, we make sure that your child is well educated not only in terms of academics but also with basic moral ethics.
- Our management team works with the family’s together. Every module focuses on interacting with parents and getting an insight into the daily routine of the child. This helps us to smoothly incorporate them in a schooling environment.
Our prime focus is to give equal access and the same quality education to all the enrolled in the Abacus Kindergarten family. At our childcare Centre in Fairfield, we provide several programs that are suitable for different age group children.
- Program for infants (0-2 years)
For the sensory and cognitive development of the child, we use toys and music to enhance their senses. We engage them in colourful picture stories and play songs and music to boost their communication skill.
- Program for toddlers (2-3 years)
We designed the program to incorporate learning through play. Our outdoor playground is safe for climbing or running. This program further augments language learning and communication skill by listening to music, stories, etc. Through our outdoor programs, we instill in children the importance of a clean and healthy environment and also strive to incorporate these ethics in them.
- Preschool program (3-5 years)
This program gives a positive boost and confidence to the children ahead of their schooling years. Proper language development along with communication is given special attention. Basic numerical and scientific knowledge is also imparted to the children for the development of a critical or analytical mind. We also encourage our students to indulge in storybook reading that will in turn develop their imaginative power.
Give your child’s early development a boost by entrusting Abacus Kindergarten and Learning Centre with the proper sensory, motor, and cognitive development of your child. You are just a call away from booking a free tour to our childcare centre in Fairfield.